The first video shows Sebastian, Rafael and Fernando demonstrating various types of passing techniques as Will tries to defend the ball.
- When Fernando gave an overhead pass to Sebastian, he had both of his hands placed on either side of the ball. He also brought the ball behind his head and somewhat snapped his elbows down with his arms.
- When Sebastian gave a chest pass to Rafael, he held the ball to his chest, and then extended his arms in a quick motion.
- When Rafael received the ball from Sebastian, he was in a triple threat position with his knees slightly bent, elbows bent at 90 degrees, and one hand on top of the ball and the other on its side.
- When Fernando gave a bounce pass to Sebastian, he extended his arms in a quick, downward motion.
- When Sebastian received an overhead pass from Fernando, he wasn't in a triple threat position. He should have had his knees and elbows bent with one hand on top of the ball and the other on its side.
- When Fernando gave an overhead pass to Sebastian, his forearms weren't parallel to the court. He should have really brought the ball directly behind his head to ensure this.
- When Fernando gave a bounce pass to Sebastian, the ball was not held at the waist. Instead, it was at his chest. He should have brought it to his side, slightly extending his arms behind, and then pushing the ball downwards with quick force.
The second video shows Victor and Daniel demonstrating a lay-up on the right-hand side of the basket as Florens and Luca do a rebound.
- Victor dribbled all the way into the basket, and his motions were very balanced. Also, he jumped off his left leg while shooting with his right hand. Finally, he used the backboard when he shot.
- Daniel dribbled all the way into the basket, and his motions were balanced. He jumped off his left leg to shoot. The ball also bounced back on the backboard before it went in the basket.
- Daniel didn't dribble as quickly into the basket as one would in a real game. He could have also jumped higher to get an easier shot.
The third video shows Gaetan dribbling to do a lay-up during a drill.
- Gaetan somewhat dribbles the ball at the waist, but slightly goes over his waist level. He also uses his fingertips to push the ball down, but he partially uses his palm as well.
- Gaetan's eyes were not scanning; he was focused on the ball only. He only lifted his head up when he was shooting in the basket. In addition, his dribble was not at full speed. He should have dribbled the ball lower so that he has more control over it while allowing him to speed up.